Friday, October 29, 2010

That '80s Show Vol. 3



That '80s Show Vol. 3
With special guest Adrian Jones (Basement In My Loft)
28 October 2010

Note: That '80s Show will return on Thursday 18 November, 9:30pm - 11pm

Pre-Show Music:
Hang on - Basement In My Loft

PLAYLIST:
1. Don't You (Forget About Me) - Simple Minds
2. Concrete Jungle - The Specials
3. Total Eclipse Of The Heart - Bonnie Tyler
4. Happy When It Rains - The Jesus And Mary Chain
5. Could You Be The One? - Husker Du
6. Bone Machine - Pixies
7. Infected - The The
8. Night Boat To Cairo - Madness
9. This Charming Man - The Smiths
10. True Faith - New Order
11. Hey Jack Kerouac - 10,000 Manics
12. Nite Club - The Specials
13. Blues From A Gun - The Jesus And Mary Chain
14. William, It Was Really Nothing - The Smiths

Post-Show Music:
Start Of Something New - Basement In My Loft

Download

2 comments:

PC said...

Sorry guys, The Charlatans are playing on 23 November in Singapore. I said "21st November" on the show. My bad!

Jon Welshboy Dicks said...

Great music selection Adrian, I love them all. Two Tone Magic. I saw the Selecter, Specials AND Madness in one glorious evening at the Top Rank Cardiff back in the late 70´s. Outstanding sound and skank explosion.