Wednesday, May 26, 2010

hamster and the guppies - covers special!


Ace photo above is courtesy of this photostream.

Tonight, it's going to be an all-out covers special! Because sometimes, the covers win the originals hands down.

May 26, 9pm (Singapore time)

1. The Postmarks – 11:59
2. The Tidbits – I Believe
3. Marie Laforet – House of The Rising Sun
4. Francoise Hardy – Only You Can Do It
5. S. K. Pauline – Forget The Time
6. Honey – You’re The Boy
7. Vivian Girls – He’s Gone
8. Letters To Cleo – I Want You To Want Me
9. Ismail Haron – Tolong Damaikan
10. Zhang Xiao Yun & Lin De Chuan – I Should Have Known Better
11. Zhang Xiao Feng – I Want To Hold Your Hand
12. We Are Scientists – Be My Baby
13. The Lard Brothers – Enemy
14. The Lightning Seeds – You Showed Me
15. The Turtles – We’ll Meet Again
16. The Bristols – You’re A Moody Guy
17. Gillian Hills – Rentre Sans Moi
18. The Flaming Lips – The Time of The Season
19. Yan Kee – It’s All Over
20. The Pebbles – You Can’t Do That
21. Rita Chao – I Know
22. The Vernon Girls – Tomorrow Is Another Day


Download the show for 26 May 2010 here!

No comments: