Monday, March 29, 2010

The Hamster & The Guppies - 31 Mar/ Wed/ 9PM!



Happy smile music.

31 March, Wed, 9pm

1. Jens Lekman – Maple Leaves (7” version)
2. Noodles – Tomorrow and Yesterday
3. Jim Sturgess – All My Loving
4. Julie Sudiro & The Quests – You Don’t Have To Say You Love Me
5. The Bird & The Bee – Kiss On My List
6. Rafi & Asha – I Wanna Hold Your Hand
7. Zoe – Avant qu'on ait vingts ans
8. Mocca – Me & My Boyfriend
9. Susan Lynne – Don’t Drag No More
10. Marie Laforet – Tu Fais Semblant
11. The Crescendos – The Boy Next Door
12. The Secrets – The Boy Next Door
13. Miss Lily Banquette Of Combustible Edison – My Secret Love
14. F. R. David – Words
15. The Pipettes – I Think We’re Alone Now
16. Rita Chao – Shake Shake
17. The Flamingoes – I’m Watching You
18. The Velvet Underground – After Hours
19. I’m A Moody Guy – Shane Fentone & The Fentones
20. Fastball – Seattle
21. Les Surfs – Be My Baby
22. Lisa Lim – Summer Wine


Download the show, here!

1 comment:

Sherry v Harris said...

Listen to these entrancing Lord Rama Bhajans, remember to keep aside your worries and immerse yourself fully into listening and chanting. The more you connect with it, the more will be the inexplicable experience of sheer peace and infinite grace.more at gurumaa.com