Thursday, March 12, 2009

Nananana / Gato on Non-Internet Radio

So I haven't done a show in what seems like n number of years and I haven't laughed by myself being weird in a long time and it's been a while since I've gotten 1-2 listeners and weird moments with listeners and what have yous. So instead of being a pimple on the face of your planet, here I am a participant pimple on the face of an actual Radio's planet with my other animimple friends.


Download Jam Session 88.3 Featuring Arigato, Hato!

Part 1

Part 2


If the links don't work, I'll update them by the end of the week.
Or just myspace.


If you heard a weird conversation on air a while ago... pay no attention to that. It's a new radio play I'm trying to "direct".

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Azmyl Yunor returns to Singapore SOLO acoustic set!

WeekendTRIP NOISE Ed.
*scape & Orchard Cathay Cineleisure

FREE ADMISSION!

details:
Plug & Play Stage (Outside Cineleisure Orchard)
Date: Saturday, March 21st 2009
Performance Time: 6pm - 630pm (30 mins)